Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TRAINING IS GAINING !


OH MY GUCCI! C is running out of time!
For my 18th Birthday, I received a citytrip from my boyfriend. Destination: Istanbul, Turkey.

View on Istanbul.
We are going to have a very modern and quite oriental vacation.
But besides that, C has to find some agencies there for next summer…
So that means WORKOUT bitches! :))
Many have already asked me what I do to stay in shape, so here’s my secret. I always start with a morning jogg (30min) or some swimming (1h). You can combine them to keep the workouts interesting! Afterwards, I go to the sweaty (and smelly) gym. Gotta do some weight lifting, abdominal exercises,… to work on your core muscles. 
Do not exaggerate, we only need to keep fitting in our skinnies! 

Istanbul beach
It’s also very important to mind what you eat. My motto: “Each pound goes through your mouth!” So keep that in mind and eat lots and lots of fruits and vegetables!
To keep your skin healthy and glowing, trust on this ancient panacea: GREEN TEA. And of course, don’t forget to drink your 1,5l of water everyday.


What do you do to stay in shape? Or what is your destination?
Let us know below!

Greets C.

No comments:

Post a Comment